#FILMING AND EDITING WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE
Basic Workshop Filming and editing on your smartphone is for anyone who wants to shoot, edit and know more about video marketing. In this 6.5 hour workshop you will learn about visual storytelling, film, composition, image technology, tools, interview techniques, and how to immediately edit your footage on your smartphone.
(Video: Above you can see the testimonial of the workshop for Telfort)
- What is Visual Storytelling?
- Why video as a marketing tool?
- Tips & tricks filming with your smartphone
- Film techniques, composition
- Interview Techniques
- Tools for your smartphone to film
- Storytelling (by making a storyboard)
- Filming with your smartphone in groups (individually for vlogs)
- Tips & amp; tricks for editing on your smartphone
- Editing on your smartphone
- Premiere with Oscars!
What can you do after this workshop?
- You have a good basis to advise others in video marketing
- You can use your smartphone to make a vlog or video
- You know where to look for content when creating a video
- You know how to interview
- You can explain to others why video marketing is important in your marketing mix
- You know how to trigger the viewer to finish watching your video
- You know the do’s and don’ts about making a good video
- You know how you can achieve good results with online video
- You can create an entire video from beginning to end editing on your smartphone
- You will receive a list of recommended tips, tricks & amp; tools to work with
- You can not wait to start editing with video at work and private! 🙂
- Anyone with a smartphone (iOS, Android), who wants to know more about the business of using video, and wants to learn filming and editing with a smartphone. You do not have to be very technical.
- There will be a limited amount of participants for this workshop. You will work in groups of up to three people to learn from and with each other. This allows us to give everyone as much personal attention as possible.
When is the next workshop?
- June 22, 2017 from 10.00-16.30 in Arnhem. (full)
- July 3rd, 2017 from 10.00-16.30 in Arnhem.
This workshop is also given in-company. Ask for the possibilities.
Workshop, delicious lunch, coffee, tea and cake: 265 euros per person (excl. btw).
DISCOUNT: Bring someone with you? Then you get all 50 euro discount! So 215 euros per person (excl. btw).
Please indicate this when registering and who is coming with you.
Eusebiusbuitensingel 9, 6828 HT Arnhem
What to pack?
Your smart phone, charger and enthusiasm! We do the rest.
What some people said about the workshop
“The workshop filming and editing with your smartphone was a learning experience for me, especially since I’m not really technical. Martine inspired me greatly, she is good at explaining and it’s amazing what you can learn in one day. Highly recommended! As a communication advisor it’s convenient to not only know the basics, but also the idea behind everything about film.” – Henrike van de Kraats – Communicatieadviseur
“Martine, I enjoyed the filming and editing workshop with your smartphone! I gained a lot of knowledge about where you should look in terms of light and angles and how to make a movie lively and dynamic. Then I put these new insights to work: I created and assembled my own movie. Amazing what I learned in just one day. Now we are just waiting for the right tools and then I can really get to work. I am exicited to start!” – Marijke Kunkeler – Wedding Officer
About the trainer
Martine Grol, owner of MADE BY MEDIA, was originally a TV program maker and marketer. Since 2010 she has her own successful in the video industry, and she is a recognized workshop presenter. Giving regular workshops on video and social media marketing in schools since 2008, to freelancers and multinationals she has written a blog about Frankwatching Filming with your smartphone on holiday.
With MADE BY MEDIA we are the creators of image “, which means: we take care of your online image through videos and create images. In this workshop I want to inspire you to learn about video, to get started in a cozy atmosphere and some insights on how to use video as a marketingtool, but also simply filming and editing. In short, in a fun and casual way getting started with creating images!”